http://www.geocities.ws/forgetmaenot http://www.cafepress.com/forgetmaenot http://about.me/bettybird http://forgetmaenot.blogspot.com/ http://www.geocities.ws/forgetmaenot/Blinkie/blinkie.html Image Map

Monday, March 08, 2004

For the blinkie addicts






If you want one done just ask no biggy. unless I get swamped which I doubt. I prefer doing first names that way I can add them to my webpage I have set up just tell me two colors and your first name and I'll make ya one! If you see something cool but you want it done a different way just ask maybe I can make it for you.

My boyfriend has decided tonight that he is going to quit smoking and do the nicotine patch thing I hope this works because I really don't want to see the after effects if he can't quit. Watching my father when I was 12 years old hooked up to hoses and tubes was enough of that for my life time.

Found some more quizzes figured what the heck!



Guys Like That You're Sensitive
And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!

What Do Guys Like About You? Take This Quiz :-)

Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


Advanced Big 30 Personality Test Results
Sociability|||||||||||||||||||||66%
Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||||58%
Assertiveness|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Activity Level||||||||||||||||||58%
Excitement-Seeking||||||||||||||||||58%
Enthusiasm|||||||||||||||||||||66%
Extroversion|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Trust|||||||||||||||50%
Morality||||||||||||38%
Altruism|||||||||||||||46%
Cooperation||||||||||||38%
Modesty|||||||||30%
Sympathy|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Friendliness|||||||||||||||45%
Confidence||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Neatness||||||||||||34%
Dutifulness|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Achievement||||||||||||||||||54%
Self-Discipline||||||||||||34%
Cautiousness||||||||||||||||||58%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||||53%
Anxiety||||||||||||||||||54%
Volatility||||||||||||||||||54%
Depression|||||||||||||||42%
Self-Consciousness|||||||||||||||42%
Impulsiveness|||||||||30%
Vulnerability|||||||||||||||42%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||||56%
Imagination|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Artistic Interests|||||||||||||||||||||66%
Introspection||||||||||||||||||||||||||||82%
Adventurousness||||||||||||||||||||||||||||82%
Intellect|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Liberalism||||||||||||||||||58%
Open Mindedness|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Take Free Advanced Big 30 Personality Test.

No comments: